FindGenerators.net is the Best Online
Resource For the Caterpillar Generator Line
The Caterpillar Generator Line
Caterpillar generators offer high
reliability, durability and fuel flexibility that has been world renown for the past 75 years.
When you need a strong backup power generator that can provide solutions for your business, go
with the rugged power suppliers.
Caterpillar generators are generally used for industrial standby and prime power applications
where heavy duty, dependable, rugged, mission critical power is required.
Caterpillar is a Fortune 100 company and the world's leading manufacturer of construction and
mining equipment, diesel and natural gas engines, and industrial gas turbines.
The Caterpillar brand assures you that you’ll get the service you’ve come to expect.
Important Caterpillar Generator
- Caterpillar offers innovative financing options through its Financial Products
- Caterpillar has a variety of generators pre-built and available within the "smaller end"
of their product line (generally 7-200 Kw), whereas the "larger" (up to 16,00Kw) generators need to be
configured and custom built specifically for the application that they will serve.
- Caterpillar also has a full service Rental option available for those customers that need
heavy-duty power for a short period of time only.
- Caterpillar also offers a line of marine generator sets with exceptional power
- Caterpillar’s gas generator sets use many of the same proven components as their diesel
- Caterpillar control panels are compatible with switchgear supplied by other
- Caterpillar makes a wide assortment of generators, from medium-size varieties that can go
on the back of trucks to huge generators that, when combined with several others, can power small
- The Caterpillar brand assures you that you’ll get the service you’ve come to expect.
Caterpillar Generators Represent World Class Commercial Power
Caterpillar Generator, Model G1600
Industrial Generator, Caterpillar, Gaseous Series, 1600 kW (2000 kVA) 60 Hz, or 1333.3 kW (1666.7 kVA) 50 Hz.
SKU CAIN-1600T342, Model G1600, (Open, No Enclosure), Caterpiller G3520C, three phase, LP / NG fueled, liquid
cooled, electric start, 1800 RPM, EPA Tier 2, Caterpillar Generator
Generator engine and alternator on welded steel frame, flexible fuel lines, oil drain cock, standard control panel,
%low coolant level shutdown, audible alarm on engine shutdown, mechanical governor, residential muffler (enclosed
models), industrial muffler (open models), exhaust pipe,spring isolators, 12 volt electric starter,included
charging alternator, block heater, air filter, radiator, blower fan and guards, battery tray, battery cables,
owners manual and warranty. Circuit breaker and batteries not included. Other options are NOT included please
purchase the options from the option lists.
For more info on Caterpillar Generators, search the generator supersite, www.Findgenerators.net.