Honda Portable Generator
The Honda EM5000ISAB Deluxe Generator
Only the team behind
the Honda Portable Generator Line could produce a unit such as the EM5000ISAB.
This fuel-efficient generator provides up to 5000 watts of regulated power.
Some of the standard features include Steel Fuel Tank with 4-step filter, automatic voltage
regulator, Auto Throttle, G.F.C.I. receptacle and 120/240V operation.
This Generator is Made For The Tough Jobs
Oh yes, if you need portable power for tough jobs and heavy demands, the Honda EM5000ISAB should be your number one
It’s specifically designed for daily job site use. You learn
that as soon as you see the full frame protection, standard bale hook, and rock solid 2 Wheel kit. This unit
is the #1 choice of amongst commercial users.
Check Out These Other Features
- 3-year residential warranty
- 3-year commercial warranty
- Protected by Oil Alert®
- 2-wheel kit standard
- Electronic Circuit Breakers
- Fuel Gauge
- 5000-Watts (41.7/20.8 A) 120/240V inverter power
- Powerful Honda commercial OHV engine (Overhead Valve Engine)
- Standard electric start with remote start capability
- USDA-qualified spark arrestor/muffler
- I-Monitor LCD readout for performance monitoring and service diagnosis
- Voltage Selector Switch - 120/240V operation
- Eco Throttle for load dependent operation and maximum fuel efficiency
- Operates up to 15.2 hours @ 1/4 load (4.5 gal.)
- Full frame protection
- Special muffler and sound dampening for quieter operation (62 dB @ 1/4load～68 dB @ rated load)
- Durable and convenient folding handle
Check Out These Specifications
- Engine: Honda GX340
- Displacement: 337cc
- AC Output: 120/240V 5000W max. (41.7/20.8A) 4500W (37.5/18.8A)
- Receptacles: 20A 125V Duplex, 30A 125V Locking Plug, 30A 125/250V Locking Plug
- DC Output: N/A
- Starting System: Recoil, electric
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 4.5 gals.
- Run Time Per Tankful: 5.7 hrs.@ rated load, 15.2 hrs. @ 1/4 load
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 31.9" x 26.4" x 27.2"
- Noise Level: 68 dB @ rated load, 62 dB @ 1/4 load
Although this unit is in the Honda Portable Generator, it doesn't put out like a portable generator!