Honda Portable Generator
The Honda EM6500SXK1A
Pound for pound the Honda EM6500SXK1A is all about quietly delivering super clean power when and where you need it.
If this wattage is in your range, this should be one of the finalist in your potential choices.
Real Power When You Need It!
The Honda EM6500SXK1A is powered by the prominent
Honda commercial OHV engine that provides up to 6500 watts of stable commercial power.
That is enough power and amerage to satisfy the most demanding users and conditions.
It meets or exceeds all EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) and CARB (California Air Resource
Here Are Some of The Standard Features of the Honda EM6500SXK1A
2-wheel Transport Kit for easy use and
Automatic voltage regulator
Voltage selection switch - 120/240V operation
Automatic choke and fuel cut solenoid for operation with the optional remote start kit
Full frame for protection and 120/240V operation
Electric start (with optional battery & tray kit)
Protected by Oil Alert®
USDA-qualified spark arrestor/muffler
Special muffler for quieter operation
Operates 10 hours @ 50% load (6.6 gal.)
3-year residential warranty
The voltage selection switch allows for total generator output to be available through each of the
120-volt outlet for powering electric motors with large starting requirements (Output is limited to the rating of
Here Are Some of The Specifications of The Honda EM6500SXK1A
- Engine - Honda GX390
- Displacement 389cc
- AC Output 120/240V 6500W max. (54.1/27.1A) 5500W rated (45.8/22.9A)
- Receptacles 20A 125V Duplex (2), 30A 125V Locking Plug, 30A 125/250V Locking Plug
- DC Output 12V, 100W (8.3A)
- Starting System Recoil, electric
- Fuel Tank Capacity 6.6 gal.
- Run Time per Tankful 5.3 hrs. @ rated load, 10 hrs. @ 1/2 load
- Dimensions (L x W x H) 41.9" x 27.2" x 29.2"
- Noise Level 75 dB @ rated load
- Dry Weight 227 lbs.
- 3-year commercial warranty
- 3-year residential warranty
If you are considering purchasing a portable generator, look no further than the Honda Portable Generator line.
Whether you need 2000 watts of 6500 watts, the reliability and dependability of these units cannot be exceeded.
It’s a purchase that you’ll be glad you did.