Access and Interference
You will not use any robot, spider, crawling, scraping, or other automated device, process, or means to access this site. Nor will you use any manual process to monitor or copy the site or the content contained thereon for any unauthorized purpose without FindGenerators.net’s prior written permission. You will not use any device, software, routine, or take any action that interferes with the proper working of the site.
DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement (“Notice”)
- Identify the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or — if multiple works are covered by this Notice — you may provide a representative list of the copyrighted works that you claim have been infringed.
- Identify the material or link you claim is infringing and provide a description of where the infringing work is located on the site.
- Provide your mailing address, telephone number and, if available, e-mail address.
- Include both of the following statements in the body of the Notice:
- I hereby state that I have a good-faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (e.g., fair use).
- I hereby state that the information in this Notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner or authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right under the copyright that is allegedly infringed.
- Provide your full legal name and your electronic or physical signature.
Claims of Infringement
FindGenerators.net respects the intellectual property of others and requires that you do the same. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”), the text of which may be found on the U.S. Copyright Office site at, Copyright.gov website – DMCA .pdf file.
FindGenerators.net will respond expeditiously to notices of alleged copyright infringement that are duly reported via our contact page. If you believe your content has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide information to FindGenerators.net, here.
While FindGenerators.net considers all such notices seriously, you may be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you materially misrepresent that content or activity is infringing. For example, one decision ordered a company that sent infringement notification seeking removal of online materials that were protected by copyright’s fair use doctrine to pay such costs and attorneys’ feels the company agreed to settle the matter at over $100,000. For more information, please see http://www.onlinepolicy.org/action/legpolicy/opg_v_diebold/. Accordingly, if you are uncertain whether material infringes your copyrights (including whether use of copyrighted material may constitute fair use) you may wish to seek the advice of an attorney.