If you are looking for a reliable, dependable and rugged portable home standby generator, the Honda EM3800SXA is the answer.
Featuring an 8 HP, 242cc Honda GX240K1 OHV commercial grade engine with electric start, this generator can produce a whopping 3800 watts of power.
In addition, the EM3800SXA has a full frame for protection and 120/240V operation. The voltage selection switch allows for total generator output to be available through each of the 120-volt outlets for powering electric motors with large starting requirements.
PLEASE NOTE: Output is limited to the rating of each receptacle. Along with the voltage selector switch is a meter, transistor ignition and auto-throttle control. These features take the guesswork out of monitoring your unit.
This Honda Portable Generator Come With Some More Incredible Features
- Equipped with circuit breakers
- Automatic voltage regulator
- Auto idle
- Oil Alert™ shuts down generator when oil level drops too low
- Comes standard with a 2-wheel kit for easy transport.
- Larger 6.6-gallon fuel tank for longer run times
- Heavy Duty Frame protects generator from damage
- Approximately 10.4 hours of run time @ 1/2 load
- Durable steel, 6.6-gallon tank with needle-type fuel gauge
- Multiple front panel outlets for easy power connections
- Wide handles make for easy transport
- Honda GX Industrial Commercial Engine for easy starting, reliability
- Electric start for convenient key starting (NOTE: requires optional tray kit and battery)
- Automatic choke and fuel cut solenoid for operation with the optional remote start kit
- Oversized muffler for super quiet operation
- Auto Choke for easier starting in varying conditions
- Ingenious four-step fuel filtering provides consistent fuel to prevent carburetor plugging
- AVR provides consistent, stable power output, superior to brush less generators
In summation, if you’re looking for a portable standby generator that will crank up when you need it most and provide you with stable power output, the Honda EM3800SXA is it!