You’ll love this hand held Honda Portable generator for many reasons. It’s lightweight at a mere 46.3 lbs and comes with the standard Honda Generator features.
It’s fuel-efficient; it’ll run up to fifteen hours on a single tank of gas when used with the Eco-Throttle feature.
It has clean power output and one of its greatest assets; you get a super quiet operation.
The MSRP, the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price is $1,079.95.
That price excludes applicable taxes. REMEMBER: the Honda generator dealer sets actual selling price, so ask and be on the look out for a good deal!
Did We Mention The Inverter Technology and The Low Noise Level?
This unit utilizes Honda’s “state of the art” inverter technology to provide 2000 watts of lightweight, quiet and efficient power. This technology makes this generator ideally suited to power sensitive electronics such as: computers, stereos, printers, telephones and other electronic gear.
With a full load, it only produces 59dB of sound at 7 meters, which is less than the rating of common speech. To prevent any possible damage to the unit, the Oil Alert will shut the unit off when the oil drops below a safe operating level.
The unit also has a DC terminal for use when charging 12-volt automotive type batteries. Another great feature, generators in the EU series can be linked in parallel to increase available wattage through the generator outlets.
What Can I Use The Honda EU2000iA For?
It’s great for home use, sporting events such as tailgating, camping, RV’s, and marine and boat use. If you are using it for back up power in your home, it will easily handle lights, TV, refrigerator and a furnace fan.
For marine generator usage, generally speaking it will power ac units up to 16,500 Btu. When it comes to RV usage, this unit is a great choice! It’ll keep your RV batteries charged while powering your TV, (and who wants to be without TV these days) lights and microwave.
The Honda EU2000iA Features and Benefits
- 3 Year Residential Warranty
- 3 Year Commercial Warranty
- Electronic Ignition
- One Switch for Engine/Fuel Valve On/Off
- Honda Overhead Cam Engine
- Lightweight and Compact
- High Quality, Stable and High Power Output
- Quiet Running
- Low Fuel Consumption
- Parallel Operation Capability
- Oil Alert®
- Simultaneous AC/DC use
- Electronic Circuit Breakers
- Inverter (computer friendly
- USDA-Qualified Spark Arrestor/Muffler
- Fully Enclosed for Quieter Operation
- EcoThrottle™(load dependent operation)
The Honda EU2000iA Specifications
- Displacement 98.5 cc
- Engine 3.5 HP, Single Cylinder, Overhead Cam, Air Cooled
- AC Output 120V
- 2000W max.(16.7A)
- 1600W rated (13.3A)
- Receptacles 20A 125V Duplex
- NEMA Plug Number:
- DC Output 12V, 96W (8A)
- Starting System Recoil
- Fuel Tank Capacity 1.1 gallons
- Run Time on One Tankful 4 hrs. @ rated load
- 15 hrs. @ 1/4 load
- Dimensions (L x W x H) 20.1″ x 11.4″ x 16.7″
- Noise Level 59 dB @ rated load
- 53 dB @ 1/4 load
- Dry Weight 46.3 lbs.