The MMD Generator line is known as the preferred power source for demanding contractors. All MMD Generators are built using only the highest quality and most dependable heavy-duty components. MMD Generators are powered by the world renown Honda Generator engines and by Yanmar Generator engines. If you demand reliability due to the harsh conditions of rigorous jobsites, MMD Generators should be your generator of choice. Simply put; they get the job done.
I’ve Never heard of the MMD Generator, What Can You Tell Me About The Company?
The company that makes MMD Generators, MMD has been around since 1975, supplying only the highest quality construction and material handling equipment to the North American market.
Once, solely a distributor of forklift trucks, MMD has blossomed and developed into a comprehensive global supplier of construction and industrial machinery and after market replacement parts, and of course MMD Generators.
Backed by a responsive, enthusiastic and highly capable customer support team, MMD Generators feature leading-edge technology, excellent reliability, and tremendous overall value.
Various Features on MMD Generators
- Automatic idle control
- Full power switch provides 120/240 Volt power when you need it
- Highest class insulation of all non-military units – helps reduce heat buildup
- Rubber diagonal isolaters are specially designed to reduce engine and generator vibration and prevent distortion in voltage and harmonics output
- Heavy-duty rectangular roll cage protects engine, generator, and controls during transportation and job site use
- Recessed design protects all plug-in receptacles, breakers, and switches
- More GFCI-rated service receptacles than any other portable generator
- Brushless generator end, designed for higher motor starting demands and maintaining lower operating temperatures
- Thermal circuit breakers are used to protect individual tools while electromagnetic main circuit breaker gives heavy load-starting capability
- Condenser and unique split 4-coil winding on the stator help provide a balanced load and better voltage stability at all times