Tsurumi Generators are known as the jobsite generators. Since its foundation in 1924, Tsurumi has developed and marketed more than 10,000 products in Japan and all over the world. At construction sites, factories and any other place and facilities where generators and pumps play a critical role, Tsurumi has always provided various industries with the most dependable source of power.
Tsurumi Generators Are Going Global
Tsurumi products today are going more and more globally. Tsurumi Generators, once used, never fail to get admiration for their superb performance and quality from users in every part of the globe.
Good products see no national boundaries. Around the clock, around the year, Tsurumi generators are in operation in many parts of the planet. Their developments and dissemination, technological or geographical, see no boundaries. Tsurumi TPG-series generators are designed to withstand the severe conditions of construction job sites or industrial applications, especially where extra durability and dependable, stable power are required.
Features Sported by Tsurumi Generators:
- Automatic idle control reduces fuel consumption, noise, and engine wear
- Large air filter for superior emission control
- Rubber vibration pads isolate generator/engine set for maximum protection and noise reduction
- efficient fuel and oil consumption with oil alert system to shut off motor oil falls below safe operating level.
- Heavy-duty copper
- These generators ideal for sensitive electronic equipment
- This series of portable generators has been designed for fuel efficiency
Tsurumi Generator Model TPG-6000HDX
6000 max/4700 rated watt; 45.8/39.2 amp (120V) 22.9/19.6 amp (240V); (2)20A,120V,W/GFCI (1)30A,120V,Twist lock (1)20S,120/240V Twist lock; 340CC
Honda recoil start;
Fuel capacity 4.5 gallons
Run time 5.7 hrs at rated load; 8.5 hrs run time at 1/2 load;
Noise level 72 db
Durable and reliable, this Tsurumi generator provides both assurance and performance.